Nature

Angel Carver
I didn't take a walk because I was sick most of last week.

Nature is very beautiful and romantic...not my favorite.  I like nature but nature doesn't like me, so I usually stick to the beach or inside. However, when the weather is right and my skin (eczema) and sinus is acting right...it's on.  To just sit out in the park and watch the birds, trees and flowers is a wonderful feeling.  It gives me a sense of peace and allows me a moment to think.  If I could be as free as the birds, to go anywhere I want or to be able to change my looks like the trees shedding leaves.  On the other hand, how wonderful it would be to grow wild and free like the flowers. As humans we are suppose to be so superior, but have so many restraints.

The last walk I took was when my mother passed away.  In the car accident I lost my mother, my niece and my great niece (oh and my doggie).  That day I walked and cried for about two hours.  I didn't realize how far I'd gone, but I felted a lot better when I got back.  I was able to talk to God about my current situation.  I gained reason or acceptance of their deaths during my walk.  The trees lent me their strength and the sun gave me a warm hug.  The flowers gave me a smile and the small animals and birds reminded me that I wasn't alone.  My walk didn't make me forget what happen, but it made me feel better.  It gave me a sense of peace that no one else could give me.  Taking a walk will help clear your head...especially on a nice clear day.